The work that we do involves us collecting and processing individuals’ personal data, including contact details and sometimes data that is classed as sensitive.
Family Kids & Youth will gather and process your personal information in accordance with this policy and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and laws. We are a member of ESOMAR, an international organization focusing on developing better market research methods, and a partner company of the Marketing Research Society (MRS) whose Code of Conduct we abide by.
What information will Family Kids & Youth collect about you?
If you take part in our research activities we may collect and process personal information including, but not limited to, your name, home address, phone number and other contact information provided at the recruitment stage. We may also, in certain cases, handle sensitive data such as your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sexual orientation. Information may be collected and processed when taking part in research activities such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnography, surveys and workshops.
Data will be handled according to the requirements of the research, however, we will:
- Ask you to sign a consent form to confirm you are happy to participate in the research and have understood and agree to the way in which we intend to process any information we may hold about you.
- Some research projects may be audio recorded, photographed or video recorded, so we will always make sure you are aware of what is being captured before you begin, and how this footage will be used so you can provide your consent. Again, we will ask you to sign consent form for this
- Keep your opinions and views anonymously and will not associate them with your name or other identifying details without your specific consent.
- Never use your information for any purpose other than research
- Never sell you anything or use your information for marketing purposes
- Never pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes
Clients and industry colleagues
For clients and colleagues in the industry we may contact you if you are on our mailing list for newsletters. We will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.